Home

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Three is the Magic Number

I feel like I'm in a three-ring circus with my muse as the ringmaster. She wants me to go one way but deadlines have me focusing on something else. So she's whispering in my ear, tempting me with what's to come as soon as I finish my obligations.

If I can manage it, I plan to deliver a hat trick to my editor -- three manuscripts all at once... or at least one right after the other in rapid succession. One of which is the third installment to the Daily Grind Series, which is due this month. Two of the manuscripts are close to being finished, which is how I'll pull it off. Well that and locking myself in my office for the rest of the month.

The only interruption will be promoting the start of my new trilogy with Ellora's Cave -- High Relief. The first book is Pliable Inhibitions (Paranormal Erotica) and will be out this Friday (25 April). The series revolves around three coins with magical properties that allow the bearer to live out sexual fantasies without getting caught. In Pliable Inhibitions, Lucas uses the coin to hypnotize his wife so she gets over her hangups about her weight and enjoys life's pleasures.

And the threes aren't finished with me yet. The third title in the Guardian's Tales Series is due out at Changeling Press 15 May -- On the Trail (Shifter Romance). Kaiser, the dog-shifter who was introduced in On a Whim, makes an appearance in his own story where he has to help Tracy track down a stalker who seems able to come and go from her house as he pleases without setting off her alarm.

It's a good thing it's April. If all the this three madness had happened in March, I might think the threes were after me. This kind of synchronicity doesn't happen everyday so I won't complain too much. It's actually kind of interesting now that I see it written down.

Pliable Inhibitions by Zenobia Renquist
Pliable Inhibitions
(High Relief 1)
by Zenobia Renquist

A hypnotic coin, a sure bet, and a woman willing to succumb.

Emily's negative body image is killing her marriage. She doesn't believe her husband Lucas when he says she's desirable, especially since their sex life is nonexistent.

Lucas has a radical solution to their problems—hypnosis. Emily was wild in her college days and he's convinced she can be wild again with a little help from a so-called magic coin. While college was a lifetime and several dress sizes ago, she's willing to play along. She'll experiment with friends, neighbors, coworkers and whoever else Lucas chooses if it means renewing their wedded bliss.

She knows the coin is a fraud and hypnosis isn't real…but what Emily knows and what really happens when Lucas uses the magic coin are two totally different things. And what happens is sex so mind-blowing neither Lucas nor Emily will ever be the same.

Inside Scoop: This title contains lesbian and ménage (m/f/m and f/f/m) sex scenes so steamy they'll leave you gasping for air.

Coming 25 April (Fri)
Ellora's Cave: Exotika

3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Wow - you're busy. That's a good thing! Congrats on all your success. :)

jean hart stewart said...

I'm impressed...they all sound wonderful....

Zenobia Renquist said...

Tina & Jean - Thanks and yeah. Very busy.

~ Zenobia