Home

Sunday, April 13, 2014

So Caught Up in You

Welcome to Sweet N Sexy Divas. I'm your tour host for today and every month on the 13th, Nicole Morgan. So sit back, relax, maybe even prop up your feet and enjoy your visit! 
Last month was my very 1st post in Sweet N Sexy Divas, and I was very excited to be a part of this very cool and talented group of authors. Then a month passed and BAM! I lost my head. I woke up this morning to a message from one of our authors saying basically... Hey, umm... it's your posts day. Can you get your post up? And I'm like... pfft.. whatcho talkin' about Willis? Then I looked at my calendar and realized that today was indeed the 13th, not tomorrow as I had thought. Apparently somewhere along the way I lost a day. But, before you think I'm completely crazy, you must know it's not my fault. I've spent most of my last couple of days writing a book that has really sucked me in. I guess you could even say I'm "Caught Up" in it and the characters. And my main hero definitely is caught up in his leading lady as well. So much so that she controls most of his wandering thoughts. 

Here's a teeny sneak peek at what I'm working on and a video which I feel explains my loss of one day. 

He stood up to leave when something caught his eye in his peripheral vision. He looked up to find Courtney standing there in the doorway wearing that same little red dress which had kept him awake more times than he could count.
“Courtney? I…uhh…I thought you’d left already.” He asked in confusion, not sure if his eyes were playing a nasty little trick on him.
“No. I waited for everyone else to leave so I could talk to you alone.” She answered.
“Oh. Okay. Come in.”
She stepped inside his office holding a bottle of Dewar’s Scotch in her hand. Her long legs openly displayed from her mid thigh all the way down to her red high heels.
“Thank you.” She held out her hand. “I hope you don’t mind I brought this. I remember you saying it was your favorite.”
“Of course not. You uhh…changed. Are you going out tonight?”
“No.” She shook her head. “I just felt like wearing something a bit more, I don’t know, me.”
He sat back down in his chair, trying to conceal his growing excitement. Her voluptuous body looked even better than he remembered. The curves of her hips, the swell of her breasts and the way she sauntered across his floor, it was all a mere prelude to the torturous seduction he felt every time he saw her.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late post everyone, and Thank You for joining me today! I'll see you all next month on the 13th. Have a great month and remember to be SWEET and SEXY


Nicole Morgan is an author of erotic romance novels, which more often than not have a suspenseful back story. Erotic romance mixed with good old-fashioned whodunit. While she's written everything from contemporary to paranormal her leading men will more than likely be wearing a uniform of some kind. From military to police officers, she has a love for writing about those who protect and serve. From her very first novel about Navy SEALs to her more recent releases you will be sure to find a few twists and turns you were not expecting.

She also has a recurring monthly column in Book & Trailer Showcase's eMagazine, is a proud member of the Romance Books 4 Us Gold Authors and also one of the Sweet N Sexy Divas.  

Find out more about Nicole and her books by visiting her websiteblogGoogle + PageTwitterFacebook and her Yahoo Group, Nicole’s Think Tank.

Until next month lovies ~ Nic 

3 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

I love when I get caught up in my writing! The snippet sounds exciting!

Tina Donahue said...

Aw, we forgive you, Nichole. :) Great post - enjoyed the excerpt!

Tina Donahue said...

Whoops - meant Nicole - it's early - I'm still sleepy. :)