Home

Friday, April 18, 2014

Gone South

Yep...that's me.  I had carpal tunnel surgery on my right and dominant hand March 31 which means I'm a one armed bandit. My left one was done in December and taking the brunt of the workload making it also start hurting again. This also means doing any typing is with one hand. That's why this post is short and why I haven't been around social media much.

I'm with Lexi Post right now, mending/healing/relaxing. The cool thing about that is she lives in St. Croix. Sun and salt water are amazing healers.

So I'll catch you all in a month when, hopefully, the hand is better.



You can find me at:

2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

OMG, Lexi lives in St. Croix. I am so jealous - hope you feel better soon, Cristal.

Lexi Post said...

Great to have you here, Cristal. We will take care of you and send you back as good as new :-)