Home

Friday, March 7, 2014

Question for authors and readers! There are prizes!


I have to admit that I forgot about today's post!  *hangs head*  Thanks Tina!  My life is chaotic with the start of baseball season, Spring Break next week and keeping up with an 8 yr old boy.  Anyway, my blog today is a question for both readers and authors.  

Its not a hard question but one that I've been thinking about for awhile.  

Here's the link:


Make sure that you leave a comment and email address.  Oh and the poll is on the right hand side of the blog.

I promise next month, I won't be late.  





2 comments:

jean hart stewart said...

We all forget once in a while, Harlie..

Fiona McGier said...

Same question I already answered, right? Hang in there, girlie! You gotta lot of support out here, if you need it! Just ask!