Home

Monday, February 10, 2014

Tiara Tuesdays...why not?

I have decided every girl needs to have a designated day of the week we each get to wear a tiara.
Why?
Who needs a reason - it's a tiara!
A half circle of blingy goodness put on this earth to make each of us sigh, and give us the inexplicable urge to turn in a circle singing something from the Sound of Music.

I think Tuesday should be the day we pic. Tiara Tuesday really does have a nice ring to it, don't you think?!?

In light of this undeclared declared holiday of loveliness I'm going to show you my tiaras.
The first one is the diamond and pearl tiara I wore at my wedding...Isn't it pretty?!?


 The next one is one several of the lovely ladies at work gave me for my birthday last year. I wore it all day, took a shower, put it BACK on and wore it to bed. Don't judge me!
 

And this one is another super sparkly tiara I got for my birthday. With matching wand. Yea that's right. Tinkerbell better watch it cause I'm gonna be gunnin' for her ass after a bit more practice.

So tell me about a tiara that you've worn or saw and fell in love with. Then you'll need to find one, blow the dust off and join me in Tiara Tuesday. Feeling like a Princess one day a week is definitely underrated. :)

Jennifer Kacey is a wife, mother, and business owner living with her family in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.


16 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

I vaguely recall a tiara I wore when I was like seven during a dance recital. I think I was more into the wand I also carried. :)

Jennifer Kacey said...

The wands are pretty freaking awesome too!!

Sabrina York said...

Oh mai. If I told you about all my tiaras, it'd take all day!!!

LOVE the bling, baby!

Jennifer Kacey said...

Yes I do believe it would!!

Sheri Vidal said...

I have a tiara, that I won from the lovely Sabrina York. I wore it all day, took a goofy picture and still wear it occasionally. I wore it out in public and everything. Because it was sparkly and pretty. ;)

Laurie P said...

I'm so sad...I don't have a tiara.

jean hart stewart said...

Never had a tiara,.I feel quite abused,,,,,,

Jennifer Kacey said...

Sheri - that is so awesome!!!

Lauri and Jean you need to get hooked up with Sabrina's giveaways - she's gives tiara's away several times a year!!
http://sabrinayork.com/

Gaele said...

sadly - I'm still waiting for my tiara -
I told the DH I needed one - he laughed.
He does, however, feed my Hello Kitty addiction - and doesn't fuss when all the pens he can grab to use have sparkles on them


Jennifer Kacey said...

Hello Kitty and Sparkles?!?
I'm so there!

Fiona McGier said...

I guess I'm not enough of a girlie-girl for a tiara. All it makes me think of is that line from Spiderman, "To whom much is given, much is expected". Kind of tells you my frame of reference right there. Super-hero action movies? I'm there. Princess/rom-com? Bleah.

Jennifer Kacey said...

Ha! Love it! To each their own.

hollie said...

I vote for Tiara Tuesdays!! I lOOVE my Tiara from Her Royal HOTness Sabrina York!! <3 <3 I wear it to read her newsletters. Makes me feel like one of the Royalty!

Jennifer Kacey said...

That's so cute Hollie!!

pansypetal said...

I, too, have a tiara courtesy of HRH Sabrina York. I was lucky enough to be picked in her 1000 likes on Facebook contest. Until I won one, I didn't know I wanted one. Now, I am proud to wear it whenever and having a tiara Tuesday is a good reason! My daughter just rolls her eyes at me, but I really think she is just jealous because I won't share my tiara with her. ;P

Jennifer Kacey said...

Once you have one you can't be without it. I'm wearing mine right now because it's TUESDAY!!!