Home

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thanks so much...

It's been fun being here with all of you, and I want to thank Tina for the invite, but it's time for me to move along and let another, more active member take my lucky 13 spot here. This is my final (late) post .

The last year has been interesting, and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about everyone else's great books and seeing all the promo, but I am involved in too many blogs and promo/self promo is just not my bag these days. So I will step aside for another whose bag that is. :)

Since I don't usually hype my books, I will do so now. Thanks for everything.




















Farewell, and good luck to all of you!

Fran Lee

2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Sorry to see you go, Fran.

Much luck in your writing and in life.

Fran Lee said...

Thanks, Tina.

Take care...