Home

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Getting To Know Enslaved In Desire

Getting To Know Enslaved In Desire
By Stormie Kent
Here is a bit of Q&A I answered about my first novel Enslaved In Desire.

What is the title of the book?
Enslaved In Desire

Where did the idea come from for the book?
The characters in Enslaved in Desire interrupted me as I was writing the first draft of Cosmic Bliss. I’m a fan of capture fantasies and when Camryn showed me a bit of her story I just had to write about her and the super hunky Venn

What genre does your book fall under?
My editor tells me it is futuristic erotic romance.

Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
Kali Hawk or Gina Torres would play Camryn. A clean faced and blond Jason Momoa, Chris Hemsworth, or wrestler Roman Reigns could be Venn.

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
It took me about three months to write Enslaved In Desire. The details are a bit fuzzy since it was a few years ago. Mostly what I remember are the revisions. *shudder*

Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I started out writing another futuristic erotic romance, but I was kidnapped by Camryn and Venn then forced to tell their tale.

What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
Well, if you like capture fantasies, light bondage and IR, you’ll love EID. Camryn is feisty and, though she is pitted against an alpha male, she uses mental and physical wiles to outmaneuver him. Do you love an alpha male who’ll do anything for his woman? Then this is the book for you.

Available in print and ebook.

BLURB
Camryn is taken captive after Earth is invaded by hostile aliens. She is sold as an exotic, an expensive sex slave. Camryn is willing to do anything to survive and escape captivity. That includes convincing her master that she enjoys his touch. Then she is purchased by the sexy warrior Venn. Now she must convince herself that she can resist a male whose every caress ignites a passion she has never known.

Venn is an empathic and hyper-sensitive tribal lord from planet Ordan. He has never owned a slave, yet he cannot resist the beautiful Earth woman. She teases his heightened senses and pushes past the control he has over his emotions. Venn struggles to own Camryn’s body with scorching sex and a firm hand. And when his possession of her body is complete, he’ll try to claim her soul.
*****                                                    *****                                                    *****


Stormie






3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

I love the title, Stormie - and the premise, wow!! :)

jean hart stewart said...

Sounds irresistible...wish you'd posted an excerpt, though.. I'm the greedy type.

Mannouchka said...

I have read it enjoy reading so when are going to have another book coming out and Hi Tina .
I wish you all a wonderful week here
cloudy and rainy .
Cheers