Home

Monday, January 13, 2014

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

Right now, I'd even take a hairdryer to warm me up...

I have total brain freeze.  My muse has formally requested a vacation in Barbados. I sent her, but couldn't afford the ticket for myself, so here I sit, shivering. Anybody got a blowdryer they can lend me?

I guess I'll have to wait until she gets back to do any real writing. My fingers is froze.

b t  wi l t y to w  te...ju t be p ie nt wi  me, ok y?

H gs,

Fr n Le 
 

2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

OMG, I LOVE the cartoon - hysterical. Thanks for giving me my first laugh (and possibly only laugh) of the day on a Monday. :)

Renee Vincent / Gracie Lee Rose said...

Great Monday post, Fran. I feel the same way. I cannot stand winter and the cold weather.

And to answer your question...yes I will be patient with you :-)