Home

Friday, January 3, 2014

Can't believe is 2014 !!!!!!!

Off we go on another year. I have so much to be thankful for. Some things I would have had a little different, but on the whole I've been blessed.  My writing is going most satisfactorily, and I think I've learned a lot since my editor asked me consider writing erotica. The entire Passionate Pursuit series is erotica, and since I've only written sensual up to this point I've loved doing something new. My editor has been patient and a great help, and it's turned out to be a lot of fun.

The series is about a sexy, pointed ear family of elves, and starts in the London of 1898. I'm on the eighth book now and this will take the grandchildren on the elves featured in the first book into the year 1958. I've loved doing the research for each book as the years progress.

Here's an excerpt from Daunting Pursuit, the fifth book in the series. If you don't like erotica stop reading.

"Her searching eyes roamed over his face, and then fastened on his lips. Her face glowed with hope and beginning delight.

“Do you really mean that, Garth? If you do I’m glad you found us a private spot.” Her eyes widened. “Are you going to kiss me now?”

His whole body shuddered in an effort not to take her on the spot.

 “I want to do much more than kiss you, Lynette. Will you accept my love and let me show you what I mean?”

She never moved her eyes from his. Garth thought she could probably see into his soul, which was fine with him. Suddenly she smiled.

“Are you going to begin with kissing me? Then let’s get started.”

Garth wasn’t at all sure she even knew how far he hoped to lead her, but he had all the permission he needed. He picked her up in his arms, cradling her there for a moment as he kissed her deeply, and then he carried her over to the big sofa and laid her on it. She looked up at him, nothing but molten anticipation in her eyes, and his cock swelled. Not that it hadn’t already been semi-erect, but now he only hoped he didn’t spurt all over her like an untried boy before he’d brought her the pleasure she only suspected.

Kissing her lips, he probed with his tongue until she opened to him and he plunged in. To his delight she tried to imitate his motions, and used her own tongue to explore his eager mouth. This soon became too much for his impatient cock, so he reached beneath her skirt and found the band of her panties. Pulling them down and off, his hands caressed her hips and her flat stomach, his touch growing nearer and nearer her clit. He barely touched it and she writhed against him, inflaming him so that he knew he had little time.

Garth had wanted to go more slowly, introducing her gradually to all the delights they would share, but her enthusiastic response set him aflame. He unfastened his trousers and stepped out of them. Now only his undershorts attempted to restrain his cock and they weren’t nearly enough. He saw her staring at his big prick, and that only aroused him more.

Stepping out of his shorts he let his cock spring free.

Lynette gasped, her eyes glued to his pulsing erection.

Garth’s grin was strained.

“This is what you do to me, Lynn. It’s proof of how much I want you.”
  Lynette said nothing, but continued to stare at his truly impressive erection.

When she didn’t speak, he moved on top of her.

“Love, I’m going to take you now and make you mine for all of time. You can probably still stop me, but you’ve only got a matter of seconds. If you don’t want me you’d better say so quickly.”

His big cock swayed and he saw her glancing at it in fascination.

Lynette said nothing, merely tightened her arms around him and spread her legs in the instinctive gesture of a woman welcoming her lover.

His breathing gusting in relief, Garth placed his thick cock at her entrance. She was pulsing and hot, and he pushed some of the way in. She flinched and tried to draw away, and Garth cursed himself for a miserable fool. Of course she was a virgin, and he was puncturing the membrane proclaiming her innocence of brutish men like him.

In spite of his qualms he knew he could not stop. His rod pressed into her and he went into her passage a little further. With her sudden relaxing around his cock, he knew he was past the barrier, and she was accepting him. His own response was automatic, as he immediately moved further into her vagina, even as he reveled in the fact he was her first. And that he’d be the only lover she’d ever know."
 
Daunting Pursuit can be found at Ellora's Cave, Amazon, Kindle, and my website. www,jeanhartstewart.com,
 
Thanks for taking the time to read this!

5 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Wow, eight books in the series - that's amazing, Jean!! Congrats!

LOVE the cover. Very sexy. :)

jean hart stewart said...

Thanks, Tina. I love writing series. Have you tried it? Good subject for a blog, actually.

Tina Donahue said...

Oh yeah - I have three actually. Two with Samhain, one with EC, and planning more. :)

jean hart stewart said...

I've got three too, all with EC. This one could go longer than eight books if I don't rein myself in.

Stormie Kent said...

I love the cover. What made you pick elves? I'm interested in how authors choose their magical characters. Good luck with this new book.