Home

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thanksgiving and Beyond

Is everybody ready for the Thanksgiving holiday (if you celebrate)? I plan to do all my food shopping tomorrow. We're having Thanksgiving this coming Saturday so our friends can join us and help eat the food. Like last year, I plan to make a bacon-wrapped turkey. Hopefully it'll turn out as good as last year, if not better.

I don't know about the rest of you but it feels like November just flew by. I blinked and missed it. I guess I can attribute that to my various writing binges making me lose track of time. Hopefully all this writing will result in finished books I can get contracted. I keep jumping around, but that's just how I write and it seems to get the job done because I get books finished.

** New Release **

Getting It Right by Zenobia Renquist
Getting It Right
by Zenobia Renquist

Publisher: Changeling Press
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
Themes: BWAM, Shunga, Shifter, Interracial/Multicultural MF
Length: Novella
Price: $4.99

He got grabby but it’ll take more than that to keep her.

Haruto’s first attempt to secure a mate failed, leaving him on the brink of death. And then he met Janine. Claiming her saves his life but Haruto and Janine both come to realize the bond they share is more than a simple cure. Learning to be a couple is the only option because the magic won’t let them live without each other.

Author's Note: This title is a sequel to Taking It Back


** Coming 06 December **

Yet to Come by Zenobia Renquist
Yet to Come
Red Velvet Christmas
by Zenobia Renquist

Publisher: Changeling Press
Genre: Erotic Urban Fantasy Romance
Themes: BWWM, Interracial, Fey MF
Length: Novella

He's so bad and so good for her at the same time.

Rae is a ghost of Christmas future. Her track record for making people see and turn to the light is unblemished, except for one man. Zane has hit her list for the third and final time. The incentive he wants to be good is one she refuses to give him. Rae cannot be with a man who allies so easily with bad, but her desire demands she not be without him. At sunrise Christmas morning, her powers fade and with them any chance she has of seeing Zane again unless he can convince her the best is yet to come.

Buy Link
Changeling Press


And there's still more to come. Have a happy and safe holiday.

--
Zenobia Renquist
Discover Different and Unique Romance
http://about.me/zenobiarenquist

2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your new release, Zenobia!! And Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Fiona McGier said...

Bacon-wrapped turkey? I've had them baked, smoked and fried, but never bacon-wrapper. I'm one of the few who don't like turkey much...I fill up on the sides. But this sounds intriguing! Your friends are lucky to be able to celebrate with you! Enjoy.

I love the cover for Getting It Right!