Home

Monday, November 18, 2013

Reflection & Recipes

The year is rushing past and almost coming to a close. Do you look back and see what you've accomplished? I was today... looking at the books that have come out and the ones to come.

Plus One came out in January and another story set in the same sex club was just accepted by Ellora's Cave. Titled Four For The Show.



Then along came No Toys Tonight with Sybarite Seductions, a fun mistaken identity stranger sex story.


And of course the Fondled and Gobbled stories. These were a blast to write and I was thrilled to be part of the Cabal of Hotness. My stories were in Going Back for Seconds and Messier Than Ever.



In the Fall at Romanticon two trade paperbacks anthologies were released. A Man's Fantasies - with my story Switch Me Up.

And Fondled and Gobbled with my story, Keep 'em Coming.
 And the big news is my sale to Harlequin Digital. The story is currently titled She Wants It. This is an erotic menage with a beach setting. I'm really looking forward to starting the process on this book. Once I have a cover and info, I'll be posting them! So keep your ear to the track.

And for sticking with me all this way through boring covers...here is a fabulous recipe for salad dressing. It's a very old French Canadian recipe modernized a bit.


1 cup oil – becel
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1 soup spoon Dijon
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp tarragon
1 tsp parsley
1 soup spoon mayo
Mix together.
 




You can find me at:


 


3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your awesome sale to Harlequin Digital, Cristal!!

You've had a great year - wow!! :)

Renee Vincent / Gracie Lee Rose said...

Major congrats to you on your sale to Harlequin Digital!!! The book sounds hot!

jean hart stewart said...

You've been a busy girl... glad things are going so well...