Home

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Blog lost, here's a new one!!!!


My Blog disappeared!!!
 
Had it scheduled, and find it isn’t there, so this will be a hurry-up replacement. In case you haven’t noticed, me and computers are not the best of friends. And I definitely would not even call Yahoo even an acquaintance.

Luckily I keep a folder of blog ideas. I’ve got one of quotes from Albert Einstein so I’ll include some of those. Anything the greatest brain in the world said has got to be interesting, right? 

1. Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more  complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius..and a lot of courage…to move in the opposite direction.
 
2. Imagination is more important than knowledge. 

3. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. 

4. I want to know God’s thoughts, the rest are details.

5. The hardest thing in the world is the income tax. 

I love these… Some seemed aimed directly at me…or maybe you! 

My newest book, Unexpected Christmas, is due out Dec. 4th. It’s a Regency novella erotica, and it’s based on a little known fact of the Regency period. No, I’m not going to tell you what it is, you gotta read the book. Between that and the sexy hero it’s very readable!  It will be at Ellora’s Cave, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other good places.
Here’s an excerpt: 
Hours later he woke up, painfully aroused again by the supple body draped over his. She’d cast aside the pillow and was nestled against him, blissfully asleep as she snuggled against the only warmth in the cold room.
He looked down at the golden hair flowing against his chest and silently cursed the most damnable situation he’d ever been in. Finally he eased himself gently from under her and sat on the edge of the bed. He’d get no more sleep tonight. He certainly couldn’t stay there with his rigid cock poking into her soft stomach. He’d enter her before she even knew what he was about.
He draped his greatcoat more closely around her and rose.
Time to go check the fires.
Both those in this god-damn inn and in his regrettable body.
He’d not counted on his unpredictable Caro. He felt her arms wrap around him, as she laid her cheek against his shoulder.
“Sebastian, why would you want to get up so early? Come back and lie beside me again. I’m so much warmer and feel safer when you’re beside me.”
Sheer desperation drove Sebastian. If he didn’t do something he’d turn on her like a ravaging wolf and tear her innocence to shreds.
“Damn it. Caro, care you so innocent you don’t know what you do to me? You’re far from safe with me. If I stay in bed another minute I’ll turn on you, ravage you and take your innocence.. No one will marry you then, unless you manage to convince the fool you’re still a virgin. I won’t do that to you, although God know there’s nothing in this world I’d rather do.”
There was a short silence, although she did take her warm arms from around him.
“I don’t want you to leave me. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better so you’ll stay?”
Sebastian was not sure her words came from an angel or a devil. 
He gave a short laugh.
“Of course there is. Do you know how to use your hand to bring a man’s cock relief?”
Sebastian doubted she even knew what he meant, and he started to rise again.
She held him tightly.
 “Don’t go Sebastian. I don’t know what you mean but you can surely teach me. Your body is so beautiful. I’m sure I can please you if you just show me how.”
Sebastian shut his eyes. He’d get no rest at all unless he eased his aching cock, and she wasn’t about to let me leave the bed.
 
Don't forget to leave a comment!!!! 

8 comments:

Cornelia said...

What a wonderful blog post. I love the Einstein quotes. And the excerpt is fabulous. Congratulations on the new book and thanks for sharing.

Tina Donahue said...

I love #s 1 and 2, Jean. Wise, wise man. Thanks for sharing. :)

Fiona McGier said...

Similar to #1, I have a button that says: Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Thanks for sharing those words of wisdom, and the excerpt.

jean hart stewart said...

Thanks, Cornelia. I truly value your opinion since you're such an excellent writer yourself...

jean hart stewart said...

Tina, thanks. To me this showed a very different side of Einstein...

jean hart stewart said...

Fiona, that button is great! Hope I can find one like it,,,Jeab

Kelli Scott said...

Love the gravitation/love one :)

jean hart stewart said...

Kelli, thanks for commenting, I like that one too...