Home

Sunday, November 10, 2013

A little bit of yummy and a whole lotta Mmm......

I traveled to OH a couple weeks ago to participate in what you may ask...MY FIRST BOOK SIGNING!!! Yea! It was awesome, and I've got pictures and tons of swag and I got to do sexy yoga the second morning and I really AM more flexible than I thought I was. Plus I got to dance two whole evenings with sexy cavemen. These are not ordinary men ladies. These are perfect men, with smiles that melt your heart, genuine affection for jobs they adore and they can dance. Not just bump and grind (but yeah they can TOTALLY do this too of which I now have first hand knowledge) but they can DANCE. I thought I'd share with you a few minutes of fun so you can stare and your screen and Mmm with me. They really are that good.
Enjoy!!



Ha and I almost forgot. I've got a new Christmas Quickie coming out on 11/13/13 called A Very Menage Christmas. Just three more days!!!!  YEA!!  Sexy cover huh?




 


 
Jennifer Kacey is a wife, mother, and business owner living with her family in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

4 comments:

jean hart stewart said...

This one sounds great to me. And I love the cover...I'm an EC author too and my covers are always awesome... don't know how they do it...

jean hart stewart said...

This one sounds great to me. And I love the cover...I'm an EC author too and my covers are always awesome... don't know how they do it...

Tina Donahue said...

Wow - what a cover - looks very hot!! Congrats, Jennifer. :)

Jennifer Kacey said...

Thanks Jean and Tina!!
That cover is spectacular! I'm so excited for tomorrow!!