Home

Friday, October 18, 2013

Sex and Muscled Chests

Many of us have just gotten back from Romanticon. Every October there are Cavemen, workshops with names like Carnal Carnival and From Zero to Hero in Bed. Amazing costume parties and fantasy cover photo shoots.

Where else can you hear conversation in the halls, foyers and restaurants revolving around all sorts of sexual dynamics and see bare, muscle bound chests?

This was the image I used for my game, Pin the Junk on the Hunk, in the Carnal Carnival. This is John Quinlan offering up his bod for the bawdy game. 
What about breakfast with this great guy! Caveman Justin and my co-author in Fondled & Gobbled: Messier Than Ever.
And then there was the book signing. I was seated beside Dalton Diaz on one side and Cris Anson on the other.
and Cavemen performances! All. Weekend.
The next pic is Caveman Justin all decked out in his Bollywood finest - oh and he's getting tweeked by Jose da Hood.  The second one is my feet all ready for some Bollywood dancing!


It was great to see all the people I met last year and fabulous meeting so many more new people this year! So now we have to wait until next year...and I think I know the theme. Should be fun.



You can find me at:


3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Wow, what arms, what pecs!! I'm drooling all over the screen. :)

Love the toenail polish and those cool sandals!

Kelli Scott said...

Too fun!

Fran Lee said...

I missed it this year...never again!