Home

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Romanticon 2013

Once again Ellora's Cave managed to present a phenomenal Erotic Romance Conference. For the fifth year in a row, Romanticon has wowed it's attendees with great workshops, parties and shows. The event started off with The Bad Girls of Romance meet and greet on Thursday night, which featured prizes for Karaoke participants. I even got up and sang Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson. Of course, I waited until later in the evening when the crowd had thinned. :)
The party themes for Friday and Saturday night were Bollywood and Old Hollywood. Everyone's costumes were brilliant.


The women of Cleveland Dance wowed the audience with their phenomenal skills. What I really loved about them...they were real woman, not bone thin dancers but real sized women. They were beautiful. It made me feel as if I could be a belly dancer or work a pole too. LOL. So not going to happen.


Sexporium is held on Sunday which is open to the public. It's our chance as authors to shine and sell our babies. There was a great turnout for this event. So many wonderful readers came to visit, mingle, enjoy the shows and meet their favorite authors.

Next year, I hope everyone who missed this year's event can come join the fun. I'll keep you posted when the site is up and running so you too can come dance with a Caveman, meet your favorite author, join in on an interactive workshop (I played Sexy Charades :), and pitch your manuscript. EC's editors are always looking for writers with great Erotic works of art.
For more info check out this years website: ecromanticon.com
Till next year!!!!
Tara Nina

4 comments:

jean hart stewart said...

Sounds absolutely wonderful, and I loved the pictures. Wish I could go but I can no longer fly, after a lifetime of flying all over.. Oh well, I can live vicariously..Thanks for the insight.

Tina Donahue said...

Looks awesome, Tara - wish I could have attended. :)

Kelli Scott said...

Some day perhaps...

Fran Lee said...

Sigh...missed seeing you there.