Home

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hi My Name's Jennifer Kacey and I'm a Nail Polish Addict

I admit it - okay? I am absolutely a nail polish addict.

It's cheap to do myself, I can have a different color on each toe... Why choose one when I can have 10?

I'm really big on toe nail polish for two reasons. First, I'm left hand stupid. Seriously my left hand can't do a 10th of what my right hand can do, and that small portion isn't even good, it's awful. So I can do awesome stuff on my toes since I can do all of it with my right hand. And the design and polish last a heck of a lot longer on my toes, especially with how much I type. I can ruin a manicure in 10 minutes flat. If I can make it that long.

When I try to do things with my left hand...it doesn't turn out that well. Seriously, is that bird poop or bullet holes (and don't notice that that IS my left hand - just disregard that entirely...)

I've got probably 30 bottles of polish, stickers galore, and extra tiny pens for detail work. I just love it.
Purple with white flowers
Pink with blue flowers

And lavender with white flowers.













So, yes I'm addicted to nail polish. Normally, re-paint my toes every couple weeks, but I'm not looking to get any help with the addiction, I'm just trying to infect the rest of you. :)

Anyone had any fantastic nails lately? Did you do them yourself or have them done?

Members Only, Book One
She knows it’s wrong. Cyn shouldn’t have feelings for fraternal twins Jared and Chris, her best friends. She shouldn’t want them to tie her up or strap her down, to take her one at a time—or together. The only way to control her taboo desires is to write them down and lock them away in her diary. Guys like Jared and Chris could never be interested in someone like her, or in the kind of sex she craves.
But Jared and Chris have read her diary, and sweet little Cyn is in for the shock of her life. The brothers not only own a members-only BDSM club, they want her. Need her. And now, with their unlimited funds and an entire establishment devoted to fulfilling her darkest pleasures, they’re going to claim Cyn for their own.
Inside Scoop: If you have a kink, this book probably has it too. If you like your ménage romances extra hot with a side of male-male romance, spanking, voyeurism and girl-on-girl action, come and get it.
A Romantica® BDSM erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave
 Buy Links below and others on the TIC webpage along with an Excerpt and Video

Jennifer Kacey is a wife, mother, and business owner living with her family in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.

9 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Like the purple ones with the white flowers. Very pretty. :)

Fiona McGier said...

I love how creative you are with the stickers and designs. I have a best friend who gets her nails done professionally regularly. Every year for my December birthday she gives me a gift certificate for a pedicure, complete with a design on my big toes. I save it until the weather gets nice, then usually in the early spring, I use it to make my toes pretty and presentable in sandals. It's relaxing and fun, but an expensive luxury.

It's really cool that you can get such professional results yourself.

jean hart stewart said...

Love the designs...I'm lucky if I can just get the polish on, let alone fancy stuff. You're a pro!!!!

Fran Lee said...

I envy you...I can't even keep long nails at all, and my feet (from running around the dojo barefoot) are horrible...so for this old lady, it's NADA on the nail polish scene. Your books sound fabulous...

Jennifer Kacey said...

Thanks for having me Tina!!!

Jennifer Kacey said...

Fiona - it's super easy!! If I can do it anybody can! Slap some clear coat on, apply your color, wait for around an hour. Put your stickers on in any way you darn well please, then clear coat again. My toes last around 4 weeks this way! My hands not nearly as long. If they last a week I'm impressed so I tend to clear coat those instead.

Jennifer Kacey said...

Thanks Jean!! I love that I can do them myself!! Definitely a big money saver!

Jennifer Kacey said...

I know that's right Fran!! That's how my hands are. If they're just going to get chipped and nicked right after doing them, there's no point!

Fedora said...

Wow, Jennifer!! LOVE those! Thanks for sharing the fab photos--I do love a good polish job, but admit that in general, I let myself get so busy that I don't fit those in. I do prefer a great pedicure to a manicure because a good pedicure can last a month or two, whereas I can mess up a great manicure within MINUTES of being done... And then I use my hands a lot for stuff, and within days, my hands look awful ;p Hmm... must make time to do toes soon!!