Home

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's What You've Been Waiting For!

It's been a crazy busy year so far.

Between releasing 6 books total, including a free prequel (Jack's story) to the Stewart Realty series as a gift to my fans, and managing the rapid growth of my brewery I'm feeling every single one of my 45 and 3/4 years I tell you.

But there is no rest for the wicked, as they say so....


I'd like to announce that I am hosting a HUGE contest and blog hop as part of the Cover, Blurb and Excerpt reveal for GOOD FAITH, the final, stand alone mainstream novel of the Stewart Realty series!
The book releases Nov. 14, Cover reveal contest runs Oct 15-17 so any one of those days are an option for you to post.  Book signing at Barnes & Noble Nov. 16 with after party to follow at Whole Foods Ann Arbor on their mezzanine!

If you have a reader, writer, reviewer...any type of blog, this is a GREAT way to snag some more followers!

All you have to do is click here to access the announcement post and get to the "linky list" link to add your blog! I'm up to about a dozen after a week and would love to see YOURS there!
http://www.brewingpassion.com/2013/09/i-have-cover-to-revealand-you-are.html

All the details you need are in the post.

Hope to see you there!
Prizes galore.
Not to mention the built-in audience I already have who are clamoring for this reveal!

cheers
Liz

3 comments:

jean hart stewart said...

sounds like you're about to boil over, girl. Wish I could add my blog but it's not an individual one. Much luck with all your endeavors.

Tina Donahue said...

Congrats on your latest release in the series, Liz - set the net on fire, girl!! :)

Tina Donahue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.