Home

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Harlie's Back from Vacation

I'm back from vacation and since I don't have any word back on a two book proposal that I submitted before I went on vacation.  I'll bore you with my vacation pics. 

Warning:  There are no pics of me and you can't take a cellphone to a waterpark or on a river an expect to ever work again.  LOL!

This was our first official family vacation and we cried on the way back.  We spent 8 days in New Braunfels, Texas enjoying tubing all but two days on the Comel River and two days at Schlitterbaun Waterpark.  We can't wait for July 2014.  Enjoy!
 

Okay, I've tried for the past hour to post pictures and Blogger keeps shutting down and restarting.    I gave up.  I'm sorry.

The pics were great and the time spent was worth it.  :)
\
Tried again this morning to upload and still a no go.  I've adjusted everything to put them on the blog.  *pout*

3 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

hmmm - wonder why Blogger wouldn't let you post your pictures. Do you have your cookies set too high?

Harlie Reader said...

I'm going to try again. The last few days on the computer have not been kind. :)

Harlie

Fiona McGier said...

Harlie, your computer is pouting because you neglected it while on vacation! It was so jealous...

Glad to hear you had a relaxing and fun time "in real life" with your family. We all need that, to recharge our batteries and renew our joy in life. Welcome back, and try to keep that wonderful feeling in mind whenever things get overwhelming, as they will.