Home

Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm on Vacation...Woot!

I want to apologize that this is just now posting.  Had a horrible time with Blogger yesterday.  :(

Harlie is going on vacation.  First vacation since I got married and that was in 2004.  Floating down the Comel River in New Braunfels.  Schlitterbauhn Waterpark is scheduled, too. 

To say that I'm excited would be an understatement.  Woot!

I might have some writing news when I'm gone and I will share it next month, with pictures from the trip.

Have a good July and see you in August.

2 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Have fun

Fiona McGier said...

You deserve a break, girlie! Have a great time indulging in and doing the things you want to, and like to do! Spend some "real time" with the people you love. That's how your batteries get recharged, and you'll come back with a new excitement to write. See you when you get back!