Home

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Day Behind

It's the 9th of the month, which is my usual blogging day here on Sweet N Sexy Divas. (Though I see another blogger posted, which is cool.) The problem is that because of the holiday in the US last week, I've been a day behind for the past week and a half, and I could have sworn today was the 8th... And then I got a reminder this morning that it was the day I had to pick up my younger daughter from her leadership camp.

So next month, I'll actually be on top of the date. Meanwhile, I had a book release at the end of June from MLR Press, so here's the cover and blurb:


Although rocker Kieran West is openly gay, only a handful of people know about his relationship with his lover--and submissive--Deacon Shea. Although he knows the BDSM part of their relationship must remain a secret, Kieran wants the world to know that he and Deke are in love, and he wants to make Deke a permanent part of his life.

5 comments:

jean hart stewart said...

Great cover. Lots of luck with this. Jean

Tina Donahue said...

I love the cover too. Sounds like a great read.

Jennifer Kacey said...

Totally my fault Karenna! I must have messed up the scheduling when I drafted it. Even though I've got the 10th written in like 3 places. I'm so sorry!!!!

Jennifer Kacey said...

(((HUG)))

KarennaC said...

Jennifer, no issue :) It confused me, but I'm really easily confused... and actually you helped me out since I was lost by a day. So thank you!

Jean and Tina, thanks :) I'm pretty happy with this story and hope readers will be as well.