Home

Monday, June 24, 2013

Fun & Games & Cover Models at Romfest 2013

Greetings gang!

Thought I'd share some of the more, erm, photographic moments from my 2nd year of attendance at Romfest, which is a writer and reader conference sponsored by the Smoky Mountain Romance Writers Association each year. Next year it's in March and to be held in Knoxville instead of Gatlinburg. I highly recommend it to both authors and readers as it's a great way to get up close and personal with members of your opposite group.

Now, on with the slide show!

on an author panel with Hildie McQueen & Joey Hill ("don't put Liz and Joey together" was a popular mantra. We cause trouble).

with some reader fans at the costume ball

me=fan girl (Joey Hill)

Me and Joey (watch out for us)

High Tea Luncheon
cover model Scott Nova, yours truly and some girl he claims is his girlfriend.
last night, live music, awesome

Hildie in the best costume ever (look at the shirt)
Me running my mouth at the Very important and Scholarly writer workshop about craft beer (yes)
my and my new boyfriend....erm, favorite cover model Scott Nova

Scott is a good sport....


...ditto...
I told you he liked me 

photo bombing at the Books A Million signing!

Like I said, "Romfest" is a small sized conference in the Southern U.S. that is well worth your time! Check it out for next year!
cheers
Liz












7 comments:

writery said...

Oh these are lovely and it looks like you had FUN! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Keir said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. I've loved hearing about the trip. It sounds like a great time! :)

Nina Pierce said...

Looks like an awesome time. I love small conference that are for both readers and writers. Thanks for sharing the pics, Liz!

jean hart stewart said...

Love photos...you all look like you're having a great time...way to go!

Fiona McGier said...

Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing a quick view into what goes on at these kinds of things, for those of us who have yet to be able to attend!

Gemma Juliana said...

Liz, looks like you had way too much fun! I can feel the happy energy rippling right off my screen! Go girl!

Tina Donahue said...

Looks like loads of fun. :)