Home

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sweet N Sexy Soulful Quotes

As the temperatures start to heat up, so has my reading radar. Lately, I've had a hankering for some romance reads with a bit more steam and I've decided to share some of the ones that I've taken an interest in, if not already consumed.

The books I feature are from authors who were not afraid to be soulful, sappy, and/or suggestive when it came to their heroes. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and fire up those eReaders so you can add these new releases to your TBR collection. 

I hope you like my erotica choices for this month. Happy reading!


He smiled and held his hand out to her. "Hi, I'm Elliot," he said, his gaze flashing for a moment at her discarded glass. "I hope you're not leaving on my account."

Oh. My. God.

She couldn't move. Those dimples were devastating. And his voice...A voice that smooth and sexy could make a girl melt like an ice cream cone on a hot July afternoon, which was exactly what she was doing at that moment. Melting.

What was I doing? All thoughts of her boss disintegrated from her mind.

Being this close to him caused the ice and chill of seeing Mr. Grimes to thaw. She put her hand into his and smiled up at him. "It's nice to meet you, Elliott." She looked down at her name badge briefly. "I'm Number Sixty-nine."

He chuckled softly, brought her hand up to his sensuous lips, and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. The brief contact left a delightful tingle on her skin.

His eyes shone with a flirtatious sparkle. "Sixty-nine? That's my favorite number."
Casey Sheridan, Number 69

___________________________________________________________


“I’d trust you with my life. As a matter of fact, I have,” Marilyn added.

He grunted a quiet acknowledgement. “Do you know that I want nothing more than to give you everything you want? Everything you need?”

“I do.”

The whispered acknowledgement echoed the vow she’d taken just weeks before, but somehow it tasted like more. She savored those two tiny words for a moment then set them free again. “I do, Del. And I love you more than words. That’s why I never said it very much. But I feel it. I’ve felt it in one way or another since I was five. You’re my best friend. That’s never going to change.”

“And you’re my everything,” he answered.
Maggie Wells, Always Miss April

___________________________________________________________





“I want to make you happy, Em.” Sam’s breath skittered along her upper chest and raised goose bumps on her flesh. “I want to make you burn. No toy is going to do that.”
Wendi Zwaduk, The Best I Ever Had
___________________________________________________________


“Tell me now if you want to stop. We’ll never talk about what happened earlier. Tell me you don’t want this, and I’ll try not to think about how sweet you tasted or how hot you were all wrapped around me.” His ragged breaths told her she wasn’t the only one clinging to reason by a thread. “Tell me I’m not worth the risk, and I swear I’ll do my best to stop wanting you.” He tangled his fingers with hers, knotting them tight. “But I won’t be something you have to hide. And there are going to be people, plenty of people, who will have an issue with me loving you.”
Maggie Wells, Mr. Mayhem




___________________________________________________________


* * *

Renee Vincent is an award-winning author of historical and contemporary romance.






7 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

"I want to make you burn." OMG, I love it!! Another great set of quotes, Renee - thanks!

Melissa Keir said...

I loved the Always Miss April quotes. What a typical guy yet such a strong vow!

Kelli Scott said...

I'm not sure Sam has seen all the toys out there for him to make such a bold claim. LOL

Renee Vincent / Gracie Lee Rose said...

That was a great line, Tina! Wendi has lots of great one liners in her books. Glad you enjoyed hers.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know which one you liked Melissa.

Ha! too funny, Kelli!

jean hart stewart said...

Loved your quotes. You are a great picker!!!!

Renee Vincent / Gracie Lee Rose said...

Thanks a million Jean! You're so sweet!

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks Renee and Tina. always fun to hang out with you both and to deplete my bank account buying the books whose hot lines have snagged me! :-)