Home

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hope your holidays are glorious and happy...


































Here's a wonderful tree for you to enjoy...

I particularly like the lights. I'm not sure whom to give credit to for the photo, since it was running around Facebook for a while until I grabbed it. But I love it.

I have been posting and blogging for a week about holiday traditions on all my blogs, so I won't subject you to that.  I have no new releases, and no upcoming books. I am working hard to finish a few wips that I may submit after the first of the year.

All I really want to say is, hope your year end holidays are wonderful, and I hope that you enjoy the New Year that's lurking around the corner.  Maybe by next year, I'll have some news for everyone...

Happy Holidays!

Fran Lee

6 comments:

Amber Skyze said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday, Fran! Happy New Year.

Adele Dubois said...

Happy Holidays, Fran! Best of luck with your WIPS.

~Adele

Tina Donahue said...

Wow - my eyes are bugging out and drool is running down my chin. :)

Happy Holidays to you and yours, Fran - hope 2013 is your best ever!

jean hart stewart said...

I wish you'd sent him in person instead of just a picture. Happy holidays and a wonderful 2013!!!!

stormiekent said...

Well, well, well, isn't he lovely.Happy holidays and much success in the new year.

Fran Lee said...

Thanks, my dears...I would have sent him in person, but I am keeping him chained to my bed...