Here are my top 10 phrases I doubt two guys would say to each other (then again I could be wrong :) )
1. Did you catch Dr. Phil today?
2. I’m tired of beer and wings, let’s make some Cosmopolitans and cut up some veggies.
3. No, yours is way bigger than mine.
4. Do you want all my tools?
5. So happy you're my BFF.
6. It’s nippy out there, come on in and I’ll make us some tea.
7. I wish those Victoria Secret models would cover up more, they’re not leaving anything to the imagination.
8. Not into shoot em’ up movies, let’s see if there’s a good flick on Lifetime.
9. Let’s take that quiz online and see which character we are. My friends think I’m Charlotte, but I think I’m more like Carrie.
10. I can't wait to start painting the bedrooms, heck, I'm in the mood to paint the whole house, want to join me?
Feel free to add your thoughts and what you think is taboo in manspeak land.
Here are my top 10 phrases that I wouldn't say to my girlfriends.
1. I hate chocolate.
2. I love parallel parking.
3. My butt’s too small isn’t it? And my thighs are perfect, don’t lie to me, it’s true.
4. GPS? Map? Nah. I'm sure we’ll be able to figure out how to get there.
5. Hairy backs are sexy.
6. Our new neighbor, the gorgeous one that works at Hooters, leaves her drapes open when she’s showering. Remind me to tell my husband about it.
7. They can put a man on the moon, yet they can’t bottle that sweet-smelling locker room scent?
8. I’ll kill the spider.
9. No, it’s my turn to bait the worm on the hook.
10. Pull my finger.