Home

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Sweet N Sexy Divas Easter Blog Hop Contest Begins Today!!!!

PRIZE

SweetnSexyDivas Easter Blog Contest

CHOCOLATE DECADENCE GOURMET GIFT BASKET


RULES:

1. On the participating author list below, click on the first author's name and go to her website to find this contest icon



(Hints are provided after each author name on where the icon is hidden.)

2. Once you find the icon, click on it (or on the link provided near it) and it will bring you to the next author's blog/website.

3. Go from author website/blog to website/blog to find the hidden icon.

4. Keep a list of the links (pages) you found the icon on.

5. Email list to tina@tinadonahue.com by April 24 (contest runs from March 24-April 24. Winner announced April 25)

Winner chosen at random from those contestants that have found ALL icons and have emailed Tina Donahue the list.

If you have trouble with any of the links, please email Sarah at: starcriter@yahoo.com

Good luck!!!


Author List (hints on where to find icon after author name):

Sandy Sullivan – books

Aileen Fish – books/regency

James Hatch – blog

Rawiya – home

Julia Knight - reviews

Kristal McKerrington - links, then blog

Katalina Leon – coming soon/nice package

Rita Hestand - home

Roxy Jacobs - books

Diane Wylie – book trailers

Cheryl Pierson – right sidebar

Fiona McGier – free short story

Selena Robins - excerpts

Taige Crenshaw - booklist

Juniper Bell - sidebar

Willa Edwards – coming soon - holiday

Delaney Diamond - contests

P.A. Brown – home – forest of corpses excerpt

Victoria Allen – bookshelf

Andrew Grey – gym series

Renee Vincent – silent partner

Myla Jackson - contests

Adele Dubois - bookshelf

Olivia Waite – about the books

Shelly Munro - books

Ari Thatcher – books

Mahalia Levey - reviews

Stephanie Julian – forgotten goddesses

Dawne Prochilo – facebook connections

Kathy Otten - excerpts

Sarah McNeal - links

Tina Donahue - reviews


(Icon courtesy of Photobucket)




16 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks so much for hosting this. This was great. I found a bunch of new authors to follow. Good luck to everyone!

Sarah J. McNeal said...

You're welcome, Liz. I hope you tell everybody you know to get in on it.

James L. Hatch said...

Hey Liz: Three decades of writing--WOW. Good thing you kept at it. Xoxo was the first publisher to give me a chance as well. Gina is a trooper. Like you, I'll not stop being grateful for the chance. Now you are off and running. I wish you the best in your career, and will be looking for that NY Times best seller with your name on it.

James

susan said...

Thanks for a fun contest..I too found some new authors and also was updated on a few I knew about but hadn't been following..thanks for the refresher updates.

rougebolo said...

Thanks for the contest

Sarah J. McNeal said...

rougebolo--you are very welcome. I hope you enter it.

jessica said...

Thank you for this great hop! I've made it to Olivia Waite but couldn't find the fairy where you say it should be at. I'll try again later. .

Michelle Bledsoe said...

I finally finished..Jessica,email Sarah,I did and she helped me a lot.

Mindy said...

Cool contest Sarah :)
But still no luck in finding Olivia Waite's fairy.

Mindy :)
Birdsooong@aol.com

Sarah J. McNeal said...

No worries Mindy. I just sent you a tag that will take you to the icon.

Mindy said...

WooHoo, Thank you so much Sarah!

Mindy :)

Sarah J. McNeal said...

You're very welcome, Mindy. I'm glad to help anyone who's having problems getting through some of the sites. Good luck.

booklover0226 said...

I need to give up for today. I found all except for Olivia's. I'll start fresh tomorrow.

Thanks for the contest; I've discovered many new authors.

Thanks,
Tracey D

Sarah J. McNeal said...

Don't give up Tracey. Email me and I'll send you the tag that takes you right to her icon.

Cathy M said...

Hey I did it! Thanks for giving us a great list of authors to check out.

Sarah J. McNeal said...

Congratulations Cathy. And not only do you get to check out all the cool authors, you get a chance to win the big prize, too.