Home

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting to Know Author Kristal McKerrington

Hello Readers,

Here is a quick update on who I am and what I have out. If you don't already know me then this will get you up to speed. I hope that all of you new readers will enjoy what you see on here and what you learn about me.

Kristal McKerrington is a twenty-one year old writer from Scotland, UK. She has a love for Scotland and for Vikings. Kristal has only recently started to publish with XOXO Publishing. She lives with her boyfriend in the heart of Glasgow. Kristal also has a love for going out with her boyfriend on their motorbike and spending long hours soaking in her bathtub writing her stories.

She is the author of 'Freedom Is Earned', 'Highlander of the Ink', Tattoo Anthology Volume 1, 'Shetlands Immortals: Against My First Love', 'A Different Life:  A Christmas Tale of Two Hearts', 'A Highlander Norse Gods: Leather Bound Heart's' both in the Sweet Christmas Anthology, 'Immortal Chief's Christmas With King Arthur' and now.



It was huge honour and I suppose that my biggest news was being asked to come on here, where I would become a part of the 'Sweet and Sexy Diva' blog's authors. I hope to entertain you every 3rd Tuesday of every month from now on.

I was recently on Romance Radio Network. We had some fun questions. The tapings of insights into my life is on www.youtube.com/unseendancer

This month is going to one of the busiest time for me. I'm going to be on Author Articulating with Jo on the 24th January. It's my birthday on the 26th of January and TNA, which is 27th January.  So this week is going to be my craziest. I have a couple of books to edit there and get another one out there for you.

I'm writing like crazy and have 15 pieces finished just before the change of the new year, before I started on another few pieces. I hope that you will all enjoy them and now I'm going to plug a few authors who have books out that are awesome so please check them out.

* Sex It Up, Please by Brianna Martini & Carl De Gasperis
* The Tattoo Series - Volume II (XOXO Publishing)
* The Sweet Christmas Anthology (X)XO Publishing)

This is a great set of books, ones I'm adding to my list. There are so many books out there and I'm filling my Ebook Reader. There will be loads of news I will have for our next blog coming up.

Take care and looking forward to getting to know you.

Catch me on 

20 comments:

Amber Skyze said...

Congrats on all the success at an early age, Kristal! :)

Tina Donahue said...

Hey, Kristal - my congrats too on your early success. :)

Kristal McKerrington said...

Thanks Tina and Amber, this is just the start. Wait till I tell you next month's news! Kristal x

lastnerve said...

Hey Krystal, I saw you for the very first time in the chat on Justin TV. I love being able to put a face with the name and I can't wait to read your books.

Val (lastnerve)
lastnerve2000@gmail.com

Rawiya said...

Hi Kristal, my fellow XOXO author!

You are really ding it, gal! Keep up the awesome work! :)

Redameter said...

Hi Kristal, nice to get to know you. Looks like you are a very busy girl. Good luck with all your books and good going on all the promoting.

Did you say edits...geez....I gotta get busy now!

Renee Vincent said...

There's my girl! I am so glad to see you plugging away on your books and getting into the public eye. You have my support, darlin!
Wishing all the success in the world!

XoXo Publishing said...

Hi Kristal, Showing you support! Great work, Gina

http://www.facebook.com/pages/XoXo-Publishing/258678558724

XoXo Pulse Radio
http://www.facebook.com/people/Gina-Rock/100000344668248

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/officialxoxopublishingauthorandreadersgroup/


http://www.twitter.com/xoxopubishing

Paris said...

You are one busy lady:-)You have a very impressive list of books out and it sounds as if there will be plenty more to look forward too. Congratulations and good luck with all of your future projects!

Sarah J. McNeal said...

Lovely blog, Kristal. I wish you the very best in all your future endeavors and much success with your writing career.

Kristal McKerrington said...

Thanks all. I now run a weekly show every Friday at 12pm Est or 5pm UK time for all the readers, followers and those who are fans. We have one rule I will answer everything!

I do Youtube entries and I do twitter alot. So you will be able to catch me there. Loads of news next month. Will be talking about Marty G. An ex wrestler and more.

Kristal x

Liz Velez said...

Hi Kristal.

Just wanted to congratulate you on your successes! All the best, hon!

Liz

Kristal McKerrington said...

Thanks Liz, huge hugs.

Estella said...

Congrats on your successes!

Kristal McKerrington said...

Thanks Estella, I hope to see you here every month.

Carol L. said...

Hi Kristal,
Congrats on your success so early in life. I absolutely love anything to do with Vikings, Highlanders etc. You're anew to me Author but I'm so glad I met you here and I can look forward to reading your work. :)
Carol L
Lucky4750@aol.com

alan nayes said...

looks like i'm a day late--as usual--but congrats on all your writing endeavers and successes. wow, so prolific.

Venus said...

Kristal,
So nice to see this. I'm one of your fellow authors in the antho :-)

Kristal McKerrington said...

Its been amazing the feedback I have recieved. I hope that everyone will enjoy the work and will let me know what you think. Carol there is loads of new Viking, Highlander stuff coming your way. Venus been great chatting to you on Facebook, Alan its an honour to see you on here. This is just the start for me, I hope.

Judy said...

I have gotten way behind. Trying to catch up. I really enjoyed your post. Good luck on your endeavers.